Sunday, May 08
01. Read Habakkuk 2:2-4. What does it mean to wait on God? As Christians, why is this an important discipline for us to learn?
02. God warns Habakkuk about the proud. Discuss why being prideful is the antithesis of what God desires. What are some ways in which we display our pride?
03. Fill in this blank and discuss your answer: the righteous will live by _________.
04. Describe what it feels like to be righteous. Then, define and describe biblical faith and how we express it.
05. How can the understanding that we are made righteous by our faith actually stimulate more faith?