On mission with the community to meet the needs of those in crisis, together for the glory of God.
Our mission is to bring the community together for the common good of those we serve as we help restore hope, dignity and stability to their lives.
Stats from Quarter 01
- 45 families were provided with furniture and household items
- 6 new volunteers joined our staff
- 2 new partnering churches joined our mission: Sunrise and The Crossing
- 3 new churches served: Harvester’s 6th-grade boys, Twin Rivers Church, and The Crossing Church
Current Mission Project
We are currently collecting items to support Robertson’s Domestic Violence Shelter
Donations can be placed in The Sharing Shed donation bin at the red wall no later than June 12.
- Lysol wipes
- Laundry soap
- Dryer sheets
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (sizes 3, 4, and 5)
- Toilet Paper
We are always looking for new volunteers at The Sharing Shed! Below are some current serving opportunities. If you are interested, email thesharingshed.org
- Delivery teams – Come be a blessing to families that are falling between the cracks. These families do not have the means to provide a vehicle large enough to pick up the furniture their family needs, leaving them without. Join our delivery team, no truck or trailer is needed, we will provide it, just need your time, (2-hour shift once or twice a month) hours are flexible.