On mission with the community to meet the needs of those in crisis, together for the glory of God.
Our mission is to bring the community together for the common good of those we serve as we help restore hope, dignity and stability to their lives.
Stats from Quarter 03
- 69 families served - a 38% increase over last year
- 4 new partnering churches - doubled since 1st Quarter
- 11 new referring organizations
Current Mission Project
We are currently collecting items to help with our annual Christmas at the Shed event on December 03. Families will be picking out items they need, which will then be delivered to them. We will also provide lunch and activities for the kids.
Donations can be placed in The Sharing Shed donation bin at the Red Wall.
- New Appliances
- Pots & Pans
- $25 Walmart Gift Cards
Current Needed Items
The Shed currently has a high need for the following items:
- Full-size bedding
- Twin and Queen mattresses
- End tables
- Cookie Sheets
We are always looking for new volunteers at The Sharing Shed! Below are some current serving opportunities. If you are interested, email thesharingshed.org
- Personal Shoppers and Drivers: If you would like to serve a family during our Christmas at the Shed event, email firstname.lastname@example.org by November 19th.
- Delivery Teams: One out of every four families that are referred to the Sharing Shed struggle to find transportation for the items they need. We are looking to establish two new delivery teams. If you are interested in delivering items email: email email@example.com