1 Corinthians 15:20-22 [ESV]
20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
01. CS Lewis said that the resurrection cannot be moderately important. What are your thoughts about the statement? Do you agree? Why or why not?
02. What evidence is most significant for you in regards to Jesus' resurrection? What helps you believe that it happened?
03. Do you struggle with life feeling vain (purposeless)? Why or why not? If Jesus didn't rise from the dead, why would it be in vain? How does his resurrection make like purposeful?
04. Read 1 Corinthians 15:20-22. What does it mean that Jesus is the first fruits? How does this impact our view that life today has meaning and purpose?
05. How should belief in the resurrection impact our day-to-day lives? What are some ways your life brings evidence that you have been raised to life?