John 11:25-26 [ESV]
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, 26 and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
01. Share things that you need. Think about them in categories: practical needs, relational needs, deep needs. How often do you feel like your needs are met? Explain.
02. Read John 11:25-26. What does it mean that Jesus is the resurrection? Is He just talking about life after death, or something else? Why do you think so?
03. Can you share an example of when Jesus has brought resurrection in your life? Have you seen a radical form of transformation? Is there an area of your life in which you would like to see Jesus bring resurrection?
04. What hinders us from experiencing resurrection in our lives?
05. Jesus performed many miracles. Considering this miracle, what is encouraging to you? How should this help us hope? What does it look like for us to BELIEVE that Jesus is the resurrection and the life?