2023 MARRIAGE RETREAT
Saturday, January 28 | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This one-day retreat is designed to equip couples and foster connection with one another. Our hope is that this retreat will encourage, inspire, and help you connect on a deeper level for years to come.
What you need to know
- Location: The Summit Church
- Date: Saturday, January 28 | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Cost: $150 per couple (Register before January 01, 2023, to receive $50 off)
Who is this for?
- The marriage retreat is for married couples inside or outside The Summit body.
What does the registration include?
- Your registration includes a catered meal from Valenti's, along with all resources for the retreat.
Why is this just one day?
- We feel like offering an event like this can be extremely beneficial for married couples. However, we recognize that it can be challenging for younger families requiring childcare to get away for an overnight event. We want to help eliminate some of those potential problems and offer a quality one-day retreat that couples could attend.
Who is Dan Zink?
- Dr. Daniel W. Zink is an Associate Professor of Practical Theology and Counseling at Covenant Theological Seminary. He brings much experience and insight into equipping married couples with the gospel.
What can I expect at this retreat?
- Our goal is to provide a place to (1) equip married couples and (2) provide opportunities to connect with other married couples. We will do this through worship, conversation, teaching, and fellowship.