Toddler & PreSchool
The ParentCue app will connect you with Bible stories and verses to talk to your toddler/preschooler about, as well as, supply you with activity options to reinforce the lesson. And its free!
Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Sunday, April 05 | Instructions
please read these instructions before sunday morning!
You will need time to prepare
- This series is centered on a “Spy” theme, so make it as fun as you want!
- The video lesson each week is accompanied by the Weekly Mission Folder. You will want to print these materials for each child. The folders below are divided into two groups: Older Kids and Younger Kids. We suggest using the Older Kids package for grades 3rd-5th and the Younger Kids package for grades K-2nd.
- The Gear Pack referred to in the video includes the materials and supplies you should prepare before each Sunday’s lesson. These are not things you need to shop for, but rather items you already have in your home.
- The Mission Folders will be used during the video lessons. When the magnifying glass icon appears in the video, it indicates that your child should go to complete an action on their lesson handout from the folder. If you see detective, there is a “super sleuth clue” to discover! This means that your child might need to do a little more thinking to answer the question. Parents, you can decide if you want your child to participate in the “super sleuth” activities as they might require assistance using the internet.
- The video can be paused at any time to allow your student time to work.
- The lesson includes Optional Activities pages that contain a detective badge, briefcase template, and other activities to complete throughout the week. Your child does not have to complete any of these, but if he/she decides to do them, we would love to see the finished products on our SummitKids Facebook page!
- The SummitKids teachers are praying for you during this time! We would LOVE to hear from you, so send us an email or post pictures or comments on our Facebook page!